Durning Defense Customs LLC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Murphy J,

Thank you sir,

Marty Cutrell(Wilson combat 88-00,ballistic specialty,Charles Daly,double rifles) is my main mentor, but there have been many gunsmiths that have helped me out along the way. Chuck Rogers and Joe Chambers the forum buddies as I refer to them have helped a great deal. Fred Kart has always had a great way of “dumbing” things down so I could understand it. Chris Peters at metalloy has taught me much about prepping a pistol out for finish. The list goes on but the one thing that is important; is that I try to remain open to new ideas and concepts, while testing them and seeing what really works and what doesn’t. Marty is a Jim Clarke SR trained, Joe from Bob Marvel, Chris is an ex-Wilson combat man and Fred is Fred Kart :).

( I have never actually worked with Fred kart,)

I just want to build simple no B.S. hand crafted guns and I guess that is a little old school! Haha.

Thanks again,

A

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jesse,

Yes I do sir, Single and double stack guns. Please feel free to shot me an email or pm if you have any specific questions.

GlockTogo,

Shot Gary's pistol a.... awesome, I am very proud to be sponsoring Gary and he has just been fantastic on the range!

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jesse,

Yes I do sir, Single and double stack guns. Please feel free to shot me an email or pm if you have any specific questions.

GlockTogo,

Shot Gary's pistol a.... awesome, I am very proud to be sponsoring Gary and he just been fantastic on the range!

Gary has been a good friend of mine for several years. We work the Cup together every year. He's just a super fun guy and a VERY good shooter. You've got yourself a quality person representing you in Gary.

Reaction score
Hello again all,

I am looking for someone to take photographs of my work. Looking through the yellow pages I see a lot of ads for Wedding photos etc, and I dont know if they would be interested in guns. Please let me know if you know someone or can help out!

Thanks,

A

Reaction score
Thank you to the person that hooked Dale(photographer) and myself up, I look forward to working with him.

Now lets see what this turns up,

I have been looking for someone to make high grade wooden presentation cases for my pistols, please contact me via pm or email.

Thanks all,

A

Reaction score
Win a free trigger job,

Includes
egw hard sear
egw ball head disconnector
Nighthawk hammer
colt sear spring
19lbs mainspring
New match trigger

a 335.00 dollar value,

to enter please send us your contact info to include your phone number to [email protected] check us out on facebook!

Best regards,

Anthony Durning

Latest posts

Top Bottom