Ecoflow Solar Generator Arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the one ttown suggested is safer than the Allwei one?
Probably. LifePo4 bats are vastly superior to lithium ion bats and they are a good bit more expensive, hence the price difference. Google up some battery fires and see.

Lithium ion beats the LifePo4 in size, weight and price only. LifePo4 is just too big and heavy to be used in cars, and if they could use them, electric cars would be a more popular than they are.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And after watching that guy get his ass burnt up in that elevator, they have a cause to worry about them to me.

That got my attention too! That would just suck.

Look up what it takes to put out a battery fire in an all electric car. It's a shocking amount of water. Basically it's just let it burn itself out.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That got my attention too! That would just suck.

Look up what it takes to put out a battery fire in an all electric car. It's a shocking amount of water. Basically it's just let it burn itself out.

Oh I know what it is like on battery fires. Retired Fire Fighter.

I want as safe of one as I can buy. It will be carried in our RV and would hate to see our RV burnt to the ground. A buddy of mine lost a nice shop that burnt because of some RC Car Toy batteries his son was charging. Supposedly you are to charge them inside a metal box or outdoors.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, what about this one gents? Seems like a great price and a lifep04 battery!

IMG_0522.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom