This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let the ammo supply flow now. Hopefully the neckbeards and hoarders are done now. Our 2A rights are not in trouble now.

I disagree.

Ever vigilant. Trump isn't the staunch uncompromising 2A supporter he has made people think. He was and is ready to compromise at the next major catastrophe. Everyone thinks he's gonna immediately deregulate suppressors and all such stuff... I don't trust him. Difference is, Hillary we KNEW was going to do her level-best to continue in Obama's attempts at regulating and restricting 2nd Amendment exercise, Trump is liable to do it in the name of "compromise".

We still are ultimately responsible for electing him, and if he f***s us over, it's our own damn fault for not fielding a decent candidate.

<edit> In re-reading, maybe you we being sarcastic. lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump's already dialed back several things he campaigned on. And he's not even taken office yet. It's really pathetic the people we put in office in this country. :(

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was so thankful that Hillary didn't make the cut. For the life of me I can't figure two things, one is why the Democrats put someone in who had such a bad track record and two, why would she even want to run as wealthy as she is-power? Three things. I heard man seeks, money, power and sex.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was so thankful that Hillary didn't make the cut. For the life of me I can't figure two things, one is why the Democrats put someone in who had such a bad track record and two, why would she even want to run as wealthy as she is-power? Three things. I heard man seeks, money, power and sex.

The answer to both is simple: The power of the Clintons. Bill still wields tremendous influence in the Democrat party, and he wanted Hillary to be Prez. I'm guessing he can have a LOT more fun in DC than upstate NY.

Also, they have tons of power and money, but it's never enough for those two. If Hillary isn't in office somewhere, her "speaking fees" will start to dry up because she can't deliver the goods anymore.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree.

Ever vigilant. Trump isn't the staunch uncompromising 2A supporter he has made people think. He was and is ready to compromise at the next major catastrophe. Everyone thinks he's gonna immediately deregulate suppressors and all such stuff... I don't trust him. Difference is, Hillary we KNEW was going to do her level-best to continue in Obama's attempts at regulating and restricting 2nd Amendment exercise, Trump is liable to do it in the name of "compromise".

We still are ultimately responsible for electing him, and if he f***s us over, it's our own damn fault for not fielding a decent candidate.

<edit> In re-reading, maybe you we being sarcastic. lol

Both of Trump's sons are hunters and shooters. And you need to remember what he tapped into and how he won this election. He was in tune with what we "regular" people were wanting and he was listening. I'm pretty sure if he reverses course he knows the long knives are coming out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The answer to both is simple: The power of the Clintons. Bill still wields tremendous influence in the Democrat party, and he wanted Hillary to be Prez. I'm guessing he can have a LOT more fun in DC than upstate NY.

Also, they have tons of power and money, but it's never enough for those two. If Hillary isn't in office somewhere, her "speaking fees" will start to dry up because she can't deliver the goods anymore.

I'm hearing that Chelsea Is gearing up to run for the senate or the House.
As soon as she gets in, the money will start flowing again.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom