Electrician recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are you connecting to? Entirely possible you can do it yourself. If a ped on your own land I highly suggest you have a rack put in with a main breaker or something you can pull out and kill the power so in the future you can do it. You can't kill the smart meters now but you can put in something you can shut off.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can and have done a lot of my own in the past but this time I need to bring power in where the power company will probably set a pole and meter. I don’t think they will do that for a do it yourselfer.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can and have done a lot of my own in the past but this time I need to bring power in where the power company will probably set a pole and meter. I don’t think they will do that for a do it yourselfer.
I can honestly say we've had a harder time finding skilled people around weleetka than ever. A shoddy plumber, electrician who never called back, outrageous quotes....

Only positive ones were from the electric company. Showed pics of branches on lines and sent someone out to trim and no charge I don't think. Maybe ask them? Good luck and PM me the name if you find a good one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom