Recommended movers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is said that mentioning moving help will show who your real buddies are! LOL!
Hell one of those buddies was wanting a room addition on the back of his house. I built it with he help of his 2 brothers who didnt know schit about carpentry so they just did what I told em, goffers basically. I built it from the floor to the sheetrock in 2 days. his dad wired it after I had the exterior in the dry but I did the rest.
That bastard wont come change a lightbulb for me.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell one of those buddies was wanting a room addition on the back of his house. I built it with he help of his 2 brothers who didnt know schit about carpentry so they just did what I told em, goffers basically. I built it from the floor to the sheetrock in 2 days. his dad wired it after I had the exterior in the dry but I did the rest.
That bastard wont come change a lightbulb for me.

Damn Clay, that ain’t a buddy! Sorry you had to bring it out of him.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They wrapped my furniture with new lookng blankets, taped that all around then used plastic wrap and tapped that. We coulda been going to Tibet by mule and that furniture wouldnt have gotten damaged. lol
Exactly what they did with my daughter's stuff too. They flat out know how to pack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom