Recommended movers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I moved last, I boxed and moved eveything but the heavy furniture. Best $450 I ever spent.

We thought about it a couple times. But we were never in a rush, as we owned and built both homes and did not have to sell the one we moved out of till we were settled in the next one. Each move was that way. Plus no telling the cost to move my big shop equipment I use to have.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just an observation. Does anyone else think it’s funny how many of the moving company names are so similar? lol

2 fellas
2 men and a truck
All my sons
My 3 sons
Etc

I always see signs around Norman for the one called something like “college hunks”… the wife might wanna get a quote from them haha

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We thought about it a couple times. But we were never in a rush, as we owned and built both homes and did not have to sell the one we moved out of till we were settled in the next one. Each move was that way. Plus no telling the cost to move my big shop equipment I use to have.
Oh I wasnt in a hurry, I moved into a rental and then spent the next month, every weekend, cleaning out my shop and having the house deep cleaned before I ever listed it for sale.
I just wasnt gonna move the couch, bed and several other heavy pieces. I had no help either. When my buddies need help, they call me and i am there, when I need help they dont answer the phone. LOL

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MOF Moving Oklahoma forward. Great mission in helping men getting on their feet. We used them 3 times so far, polite, price is what was quoted and gents worked their azz off so no lingering on the clock. (405) 679-7908
I used them earlier this year for an entire house. I have zero complaints and they are the best movers I have ever used. My wife was not a fan when they pulled up she was like WTH did you find these people? Then after about 20 minutes, she was quiet. At the end of the day, she had me tip extra.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I wasnt in a hurry, I moved into a rental and then spent the next month, every weekend, cleaning out my shop and having the house deep cleaned before I ever listed it for sale.
I just wasnt gonna move the couch, bed and several other heavy pieces. I had no help either. When my buddies need help, they call me and i am there, when I need help they dont answer the phone. LOL

It is said that mentioning moving help will show who your real buddies are! LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom