Elon Musk is a bada$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeromeister

New to the site!
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like this guy doesn't see the benefit of Robots in the kitchen... lol Infinite Robot Sandwich
Yeah, until that ‘infinite robot sandwich’ glitches and starts throwing mayo all over the kitchen! 😂 Sure, robots might help with chores, but I’ve seen I, Robot—I don’t need my fridge plotting against me while I’m making toast

joehonathon

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, until that ‘infinite robot sandwich’ glitches and starts throwing mayo all over the kitchen! 😂 Sure, robots might help with chores, but I’ve seen I, Robot—I don’t need my fridge plotting against me while I’m making toast
Just wait till the Alexa starts shooting mayo.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elon scares me a little. He appears relatively harmless now, but I’m afraid he may end up having a nefarious agenda like Gates. :anyone:
He may actually get a position in Trumps administration as the government overspending auditor to try and bring the wasteful spending in government into control.
Kevin O'leary of the shark tank that is very conservative is really looking forward to Musk getting that position.
Government spending is what got us where we are today. A conservative government will certainly stop the rampant inflation and stupid math they use to adjust the retirees COLA. Groceries are up 25%, fuel is up 20%, housing is up almost 30% and they give the retirees and Vets a 2.8% increase in their cost of living pay.
I know you don't give a crap right now as a hardworking man I know you are, but your day is coming, and this inequity needs to be stopped.
People keep getting driven deeper and deeper into poverty by the leftist progressive math that puts inflation numbers at half where they actually are.
Those that rely on SS for a sole income are struggling heavily now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big hell no on the robots...

Other than those machines, I didn't catch the other similarities with 'I. Robot'
You already live in a world of robots. They live in your microwave, toaster, pressure cooker, and so on. You push the button, they do your bidding.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with hydrogen is one of storage and transport. It's just too slippery a molecule and leaks like crazy due to its size. I think it will be a regional technology, for coastal cities that have large amounts of power nearby. You need the water and power to make the hydrogen. Nukes would be perfect, but the greenies would have a epileptic fit.
We used hydrogen to cool the generators in our 1100-megawatt system. It's very dangerous in a way, but easy to detect.
If we got a leak in our instrumentation or one of the seals on the generator, it would instantly ignite.
Hydrogen doesn't need an ignition source, just atmospheric pressure to make a flame.
It has to remain under pressure to be safe.
We would open a door in an instrument cabinet that monitored hydrogen pressures to do some testing. If a small flame was present, we knew the fitting was leaking.
Conversely, if it were natural gas or methane, etc, the concentration would build up until an explosion would occur with outside ignition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom