Elon Musk is a bada$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, until that ‘infinite robot sandwich’ glitches and starts throwing mayo all over the kitchen! 😂 Sure, robots might help with chores, but I’ve seen I, Robot—I don’t need my fridge plotting against me while I’m making toast
This ... Women are gonna look like SAINTS to deal with before this whole AI thing is over. 😇😘😁

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1901.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. I can pull up to a dealership, go into the service department, tell them my truck is missing and they can look up my name, and in about two minutes tell me which cylinder is missing and the probably cause.
Been there and done that in Bozeman Montana in 2021.
They know so much more
So I read today, that KIA is having another issue with their newest models. If one knows the tag number and VIN, they can log on to the KIA app, unlock the doors and start it remotely.
There is a group of good hackers that go around and try to defeat systems so the app developer can put in a fix. They caught it before the bad hackers did so hopefully a patch will come out to the KIA app to fix that issue.
All the new vehicles are a rolling connection.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I read today, that KIA is having another issue with their newest models. If one knows the tag number and VIN, they can log on to the KIA app, unlock the doors and start it remotely.
There is a group of good hackers that go around and try to defeat systems so the app developer can put in a fix. They caught it before the bad hackers did so hopefully a patch will come out to the KIA app to fix that issue.
All the new vehicles are a rolling connection.
I took a college class with a textbook titled "Ethical Hacking". Every time I carried the textbook around, someone would notice the title and say, "Is that possible??"

Yeah. Ethical hacking is a thing. Security companies make a lot of money doing it. And companies pay a lot of money to get hacked.:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom