Empty shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had some extra time yesterday, so I went to several gun shops. Now I haven't been living under a rock and I knew there was a shortage. But good God, not only ammo, but firearms of any sort, gone. Is it this way everywhere?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch them go after all lead via the EPA. I purchased a lot of lead sinks and weights last year thinking steel or other non-toxic substitutes were in our near future. Glad I have plenty of shotgun shell.

AFVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch them go after all lead via the EPA. I purchased a lot of lead sinks and weights last year thinking steel or other non-toxic substitutes were in our near future. Glad I have plenty of shotgun shell.
Man, that’s a scary thought...never given any thought about lead via the EPA.

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had some extra time yesterday, so I went to several gun shops. Now I haven't been living under a rock and I knew there was a shortage. But good God, not only ammo, but firearms of any sort, gone. Is it this way everywhere?

Picked up NIB box P365 from Sooner State today. They had quite a few rifles, shotguns and handguns. Didn’t look at prices but thought my P365 was reasonable.

Also saw plenty of rifles and shotguns at one of the Walmart’s in Edmond. Again reasonable prices as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom