Empty shelves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up NIB box P365 from Sooner State today. They had quite a few rifles, shotguns and handguns. Didn’t look at prices but thought my P365 was reasonable.

Also saw plenty of rifles and shotguns at one of the Walmart’s in Edmond. Again reasonable prices as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Which WalMart in Edmond? Everyone I’ve been to in OKC has empty gun cases and they’ve taken down their framed FFL.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think a large part of the gun accessory shortage is more like the stores not ordering and afraid somethings coming and they don't want stuck with the merchandise.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had some extra time yesterday, so I went to several gun shops. Now I haven't been living under a rock and I knew there was a shortage. But good God, not only ammo but firearms of any sort, gone. Is it this way everywhere?
Yes, you have been under a rock. 9mm going for about a $1 per round when available. Insane right now.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Atwoods Kingfisher had some SAA 22's a 1911 clone, several S&W M&P's and a few $300 guns I would never buy. Ammo shelves were bare except for shotgun shells.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Which WalMart in Edmond? Everyone I’ve been to in OKC has empty gun cases and they’ve taken down their framed FFL.

The one on 35. Was in there earlier this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The one on danforth has taken the gun cabinet out and replaced it with a smaller ammo cabinet. Looks like no more guns at that location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom