Enough .22LR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

KmacDiesel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say enough is relative to the amount you use regularly. Having 30k rounds and not shooting a single one is a little crazy. Enough for me is enough to go shoot and still have some on standby.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Enough .22LR?

Let's see, when I go to the range I like to shoot Appleseed 25m AQT targets, at 40 rds per target(45 if you shoot the sighter square, too) if you shoot 10 targets at the range, there's almost a brick of ammo right there. I plan on attending at least one of the three Appleseeds scheduled at USSA this year, at 400 rds per event, there's almost another brick right there. I don't know if I'll be able to swing it, but I'd like to shoot the NSSF(formerly Ruger) rimfire challenge world championship at USSA later this year, there's another 150 rounds right there. Throw in a couple of trips to the range to practice in preparation for the event and you are pretty close to another brick. Do some plinking with friends or family throughout the year or maybe a few trips out to do some small game hunting in the mix, and your getting pretty close to burning through a couple thousand rounds, fwiw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom