Enough .22LR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much .22LR (personal inventory) would you need before you no longer looked for it, bought it, or bitched about pricing? Personally, I'm around the 25,000 round range before I'm 100% content!

No poll....couldn't possibly capture all options out there!

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much .22LR (personal inventory) would you need before you no longer looked for it, bought it, or bitched about pricing?

There is never enough. Unless you quit shooting, and then why would you have it if you quit shooting.

My motto: Buy 2, shoot 1, repeat, ad nauseam.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe "enough" was the wrong word.......how bout content that you have plenty to shoot for a while and don't need to worry about it before heading to plink!

:rotflmao: Ahhhhh ... :wink2: Man, I dunno ... haven't gotten there ... ever ... No matter what caliber I'm "into" for whatever reason ... GC thinks I'm the perfect woman for no other reason than I rarely say no to an ammo purchase ... Never been stingy that way ...

Saying you have "enough" ammo is like saying you have "enough" fabric ... I just don't know that "enough" ever happens ... :scratch:

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: Ahhhhh ... :wink2: Man, I dunno ... haven't gotten there ... ever ... No matter what caliber I'm "into" for whatever reason ... GC thinks I'm the perfect woman for no other reason than I rarely say no to an ammo purchase ... Never been stingy that way ...

Saying you have "enough" ammo is like saying you have "enough" fabric ... I just don't know that "enough" ever happens ... :scratch:
hahahaha... My wife had me a make her a "cheat sheet" for boolets.... she always goes by the gun area at the many walmarts she hits for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom