Everyone needs to pay their fair share

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a way to eliminate all the "fair share" and class envy rhetoric, social engineering, and the Internal Revenue Service abuse of individuals and businesses. Abolish the 16th Amendment and eliminate all the extra-constitutional bureaucracies and agencies.

Woody

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't run the numbers for you but try this exercise.

Add up what you pay in income tax to the state and feds (what you pay not what is withheld - ex: $12,000 is withheld - you get back $3000 - you paid $9000). Then capital gains, property tax, sales tax, exise taxes (phone, buying tires etc), gasoline tax, car tags, any government fees and others I may have missed. That's how much government at various levels is taking from you every year.

Figure the total number as a percentage of your income. If that don't put yur panties in a wad nothing will.

My number comes out to about 42%.

Don't forget the taxes that the corporations pay and then add that cost to whatever they sell.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a way to eliminate all the "fair share" and class envy rhetoric, social engineering, and the Internal Revenue Service abuse of individuals and businesses. Abolish the 16th Amendment and eliminate all the extra-constitutional bureaucracies and agencies.

Woody

Be a cold day in hell before this happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom