Everyone needs to pay their fair share

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Warren Buffet pays more in taxes than the next hundred people pay as an agregate. But He Pays a Lower percentage of his income. He pays a lower percentage of his income than the people who keep the books and scrub the toilets.

This is a simple fact.

How can it even be controvercial?

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But the only way to do that is cut the pentagon/military budget! How can we be world police w/o spending 3x as much on defense contracting??? HUH???

That's not the ONLY way to do that. I never understood why we PAY elected officials. They should volunteer. A REAL public servant is a firefighter or a cop or the water meter guy, not someone who gives speeches for half the year then takes the other half off.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not the ONLY way to do that. I never understood why we PAY elected officials. They should volunteer. A REAL public servant is a firefighter or a cop or the water meter guy, not someone who gives speeches for half the year then takes the other half off.
Then only the rich could afford to be public servant and not draw a salary. Though I'm not sure how that changes things...

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nope. What they actually mean is you and me, who have never taken a penny of any kind of social wellfare handout have to pay our $47,000.00 share of the debt, because of the people who don't work for what they have. And all we have to show for it is an unsecured border, a dropping dollar, and crumbling infrastructure. Oh, and the usual mass blame the other party game... And then continue doing the same crap they blamed them for.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Typical though pattern, preserve the defense budget... Nothing against being properly defended but the way america is going, there will be nothing left to defend because everything will be a part of defense...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical though pattern, preserve the defense budget... Nothing against being properly defended but the way america is going, there will be nothing left to defend because everything will be a part of defense...

I guess that is why the defense spending percentage of the budget has been dropping for a long time while everything else increases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom