Evolution

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where would you be without teachers? Please answer this and I will leave you alone, in your ignorance.

Well I would have a lot harder time picking up on irony. This entire back and forth about teachers being obsolete was based on you not seeing that I recommended about 5 years of teacher lead classroom instruction.

Since you're not picking that up I'll spell it out for you. Yes, teachers are very important, and yes self education is a huge part of studying for classwork.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Science doesn't hold any "real" answers and never meant to. Science helps us DO stuff. Philosophy keeps Bogating the Big Truth, but science keeps doing stuff. Science does the stuff that lets the Platonists and Kantians contemplate the really real place where reality exists apart from our knowledge of reality, man.

;) I knew you knew the real answer.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I would have a lot harder time picking up on irony. This entire back and forth about teachers being obsolete was based on you not seeing that I recommended about 5 years of teacher lead classroom instruction.

Since you're not picking that up I'll spell it out for you. Yes, teachers are very important, and yes self education is a huge part of studying for classwork.

Thanks Bud. Communication is most effective when you omit ********.

Latest posts

Top Bottom