Extending my Tinhorn on driveway approach - Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see it like this.
I do not think the people in charge are smart enough to know if you made your driveway wider.
So do it in a way that looks just like the current one.

I have paperwork on my house I live in that shows an add on room and in 2 different documents the measurements are different.
It was 8x6 now it is 13x24 and I did not pull a permit to build it. F them it is my house and I will do to it what I want.
15 years later it is still here.
JMO but I don’t like to publicly admit to anything that I may or may not have done that wasn’t totally on the up and up. No telling who might be watching. That’s how idiots get caught on social media. Believe me some of them deserve it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like others have said, you’ll have to get ODOT involved if your property is off a state highway. It’s a fairly simple process. Do a google search for ODOT Driveway Agreement. I went through the process a couple months ago for a new driveway entrance, and it was pretty straight forward.

Edited to add: Don’t have a stroke when you price the tinhorns.
Spot on

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great replys and it's appreciated. I located the ODOT office for District 8 in Bristow. Just north of Bristow on Hwy 66. Will try to swing by there sometime this week, poke around and ask some questions. Yeah, I've seen the cost of the tin horns and that's part of the reason i keep procrastinating. We'll see how it goes and will report back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom