Face Mask, Now We Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like all the hospital surgeons and their surgical staff can stop wearing masks during an operation. OSA has determined that masks are useless.
Well, that sounds like a Neanderthals way of thinking. According to Joe. LOL. Mask have their place. If you feel that you need to wear one 24/7 more power to you. I think fresh air is better for my lungs; that is when I'm not smoking a good cigar.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m guessing that laboratory tests and simulations could be setup, and additional data collected, without actual patient / doctor participants.
Good idea, but who is going to pay for that?

Woody
Phfft. Why does it matter? Nobody here would believe the results anyway, unless it agreed with their viewpoint... :D
:drunk2:

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An example - I watched a woman at Crest trying to open a plastic bag for her produce. She was having a problem getting the bag to open. Her solution was to pull down the mask and lick her fingers to aid in getting the bag open, and then pull the mask back up.

Interesting read, healthy kids are tough. Now if we could just get the teacher's unions in the blue states to come around lol.

Good luck with that. They are going to milk the cow until it goes dry. Why work when we can get pay for doing nothing, I didn't want to educate your kid any ways.

PS. Not all the teacher but the vast majority special on liberal states.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kids do have a much higher load, but could be better equipped at dealing with the disease?

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03496-7
Interesting and makes sense. I take the article as kids are much better at battling the disease and the number of cases and deaths show that. However, while the kids are fighting off the infection, with little to know symptoms in many cases, aren't they potentially spreading the virus to adults and elderly?

Latest posts

Top Bottom