Face Mask, Now We Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are now presenting empirical evidence that masks may help slow the spread of the virus from an infected but masked person. :D
And also hinting that wearing a mask increases the likelihood of a more serious case. Another good reason not to wear one....unless you're so community minded you don't mind taking it for the team.

I'm too low in altruism and too nefarious to capitulate.

Woody

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether they “work” or not it’s the effort that I consider. You don’t wear a mask I feel as if you don’t have any compassion for those who are hopeful it provides a minute chance of protection.

You disagree? You speak volumes to me of your arrogance, I will continue to wish good will towards those that offer to protect their fellow humans if possible and might pray for your protection even tho you know better.

Might...

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They wear a clean one, one that gets tossed out after its use for that day or that surgery. Its also an M95 mask and not some joke of a cloth mask. It isnt touched once durring a procedure. Not once.
I bet people wearing masks today will touch it 500 times in a day after handling the cart at wal mart etc.
That is the difference to your idiotic strawman arguement.

This is not true about the N95 masks in the OR

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we agree? Good masks can be effective if properly worn.
Proper m95 masks, worn properly, do have a place in keeping germs contained somewhat. I have NEVER once seen a proper mask worn in the proper way without the user touching it or disposing of it after they did touch it. Not once in the last year.
Therefor, back to my original statement, several states or countries did not mandate mask usage and had no different results than those who did.
You cant just tell people to wear anything that covers the face to prevent germs spreading. That simly isnt true.
Just like ya cant cover your weiner with just anything and expect to not contract an STD or have a pregnancy.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Proper m95 masks, worn properly, do have a place in keeping germs contained somewhat. I have NEVER once seen a proper mask worn in the proper way without the user touching it or disposing of it after they did touch it. Not once in the last year.
Therefor, back to my original statement, several states or countries did not mandate mask usage and had no different results than those who did.
You cant just tell people to wear anything that covers the face to prevent germs spreading. That simly isnt true.
Just like ya cant cover your weiner with just anything and expect to not contract an STD or have a pregnancy.

You didn’t answer my question - it’s a “yes” or “no”. By the way it’s “N95” or “KN95”, not an m95.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You believe “results” from other countries press? Our media is terrible and you lend credence to another countries effort to inform their citizens? Just out of curiosity who provides the results you lean on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom