Face Mask, Now We Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The detail you provided was an excuse as to why good masks don’t work. My position is that good masks can be effective if properly worn. Do you agree? Yes or No?
yes of course
But the mask mandate is stupid because its likely actually more dangerous the way people use them and those same people were told its okay to wear cloth.
Its all dumb. That is my point and has been since day 1

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether they “work” or not it’s the effort that I consider. You don’t wear a mask I feel as if you don’t have any compassion for those who are hopeful it provides a minute chance of protection.

You disagree? You speak volumes to me of your arrogance, I will continue to wish good will towards those that offer to protect their fellow humans if possible and might pray for your protection even tho you know better.

Might...

Not an ounce.

Thanks for the prayers, though - it really helps.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether they “work” or not it’s the effort that I consider. You don’t wear a mask I feel as if you don’t have any compassion for those who are hopeful it provides a minute chance of protection.

You disagree? You speak volumes to me of your arrogance, I will continue to wish good will towards those that offer to protect their fellow humans if possible and might pray for your protection even tho you know better.

Might...

Life is much more than feeling, and don't confuse following common sense as arrogance.

Woody

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes of course
But the mask mandate is stupid because its likely actually more dangerous the way people use them and those same people were told its okay to wear cloth.
Its all dumb. That is my point and has been since day 1

We basically agree. I did give the general public more credit than deserved, and supported the mandates in the beginning. I just didn’t realize the level of incompetence that is out there. This last year has been really eye-opening for me regarding people and their behavior.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The answer to our prayers. No more masks, just a nose filter.

I bet we can make these smaller to stick up our noses. Or maybe some TP, like those who get punched in the face use to stop the bleeding.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fauci Flu.jpg

I find NOT wearing a mask to be very protective...

...even when outdoors walking in a park with no one really near anyone else they don't know, folks go out of their way to not get close to us.

It's either the missing mask or my antiperspirant isn't working.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous.

I’ll give you a mask but not your drink.

Skip to 1:33.

Oh hell ya! It’s totally stupid!
Check out the lower sign at a McDonald’s drive through. I am required to put on a mask to talk into a speaker.
Needless to say, I got out of line going where I was greeted at a what a burger where I wasn’t required to wear a stupid mask at a drive through.

IMG_2282.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Might...

Seems I DID somehow log into the DU and not OSA.....

We should also ban guns because it might save one child....... if you disagree it speaks volumes to your arrogance and selfishness.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
The answer to our prayers. No more masks, just a nose filter.

I bet we can make these smaller to stick up our noses. Or maybe some TP, like those who get punched in the face use to stop the bleeding.

Just shove cigarette filters up your nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom