Face Mask, Now We Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the Trump Flotilla in South Padre Island last year, lol. I will have to check it out but this smacks of what another poster created a forum about today or yesterday about what is happening on OSA, way too many negative folks on here chomping at the bit to throw fists/keyboards... I usually stick to the buy and sell stuff but this caught my eye and my "common sense" went out the window for a moment. Thankfully I got my priorities back in line tonight thanks to the fine education received today in here.

Peace out.

If you didn't notice, my statements were honestly just rhetorical satire mocking yours claiming that anyone that disagreed with you is arrogant. No irony there? You also employed a common mantra so often used against gun owners by the left...... "If we can help just one." Again.... no irony there whatsoever with regards to "negativity." :D

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran into town yesterday morning and on our way out thought we'd hit mc donalds for a breakfast sandwich, the drive thru was long so I bee booped inside where the female behind the counter said no mask no service, so we came home and ate.. On another note gas is up 5o cents cattle cubes up buck fifty, crack corn up a buck.. Looks like the printing $$ venture is going to have effect..

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you didn't notice, my statements were honestly just rhetorical satire mocking yours claiming that anyone that disagreed with you is arrogant. No irony there? You also employed a common mantra so often used against gun owners by the left...... "If we can help just one." Again.... no irony there whatsoever with regards to "negativity." :D

I didn’t see the irony, but I am not on here for a writing/reading lesson either. I wasn’t anticipating the need to defend my position in a high school debate format.

Good luck!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s been a year now, and we still don’t know who is attempting to control the entire world.
You dont know? I have seen it for years playing out to this type of situation.
There are around 150 or so wealthiest people on the planet and they are all on the same team for control.
From China to The Vatican to the US...and others

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You dont know? I have seen it for years playing out to this type of situation.
There are around 150 or so wealthiest people on the planet and they are all on the same team for control.
From China to The Vatican to the US...and others

I'm curious as to how many of those 150 wealthiest own an estate in Monaco ...

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom