Face Mask, Now We Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh hell ya! It’s totally stupid!
Check out the lower sign at a McDonald’s drive through. I am required to put on a mask to talk into a speaker.
Needless to say, I got out of line going where I was greeted at a what a burger where I wasn’t required to wear a stupid mask at a drive through.

View attachment 196138

That is asinine.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems I DID somehow log into the DU and not OSA.....

We should also ban guns because it might save one child....... if you disagree it speaks volumes to your arrogance and selfishness.

What is "DU"?

Sorry we don't all have the same opinions on an effective means to stop the spread of COVID. I am neither arrogant or selfish when it comes to my opinion and I realize my thoughts have no sway with anyone outside of my circle of influence. I have lost friends, luckily no family to this disease and they may have passed away from something besides COVID because that is life, its a gamble.

Good luck convincing the rest of the world!

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, you dont. I work in a government building and do not have to wear one.
Depends on the "government" as Tulsa requires a face mask to conduct business in city offices.

The Tulsa ordinance requires face coverings to be worn in:
  • places offering goods, services or items to the public (restaurants, bars, banks, personal services)
  • places where employees interact with the public
  • public settings where social distancing cannot be maintained (offices, churches, gyms, trails, parks)
  • educational institutions (except for playing surfaces during games or practices)
I observed two city employees being refused service at a Tulsa Popeye's because they didn't have a mask on.
My point is at some point you would be faced with having to wear a mask like seeing a doctor or getting that Popeye's chicken sandwich.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s been a year now, and we still don’t know who is attempting to control the entire world.

So many incorrect statements made from the first case, right up to today. Kinda what you would expect for something we have not experienced before. All in all, a lot more good stuff has been done than bad stuff. Most folks have survived and life will move on.

Thank you everyone for doing what you believed was the right thing to do. And whatever you did, it was right for you.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
079B01F1-E10B-46B3-A9BE-E2141CBC7DA2.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is asinine.

Yes it is. McDonald’s requiring me to wear a stupid mask while talking into a fawking speaker is insane.
This how far it’s gone and I’m tired of it. Way past growing weary.
I won’t forget who is stupid in the future with my wallet either after this political insanity is done with.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love seen people wearing the mask in a car and they are the only one in the car. Who are they protecting their self from? Is amazing how easily human being can adapt or be controlled. I heard that they are talking about 2 mask now?

After reading this thread I think this forum should have a SAFE SPACE thread. What say you?
They are protecting themselves from cross contamination from touching a mask multiple times, or keeping their face warm while driving their Jeep topless during the blizzard/record cold, or they just aren’t bothered by masks.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is "DU"?

Sorry we don't all have the same opinions on an effective means to stop the spread of COVID. I am neither arrogant or selfish when it comes to my opinion and I realize my thoughts have no sway with anyone outside of my circle of influence. I have lost friends, luckily no family to this disease and they may have passed away from something besides COVID because that is life, its a gamble.

Good luck convincing the rest of the world!

DU is Democrat Underground. It is a website frequented by the progressives. There are times they really show their ignorance.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DU is Democrat Underground. It is a website frequented by the progressives. There are times they really show their ignorance.

I was in the Trump Flotilla in South Padre Island last year, lol. I will have to check it out but this smacks of what another poster created a forum about today or yesterday about what is happening on OSA, way too many negative folks on here chomping at the bit to throw fists/keyboards... I usually stick to the buy and sell stuff but this caught my eye and my "common sense" went out the window for a moment. Thankfully I got my priorities back in line tonight thanks to the fine education received today in here.

Peace out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the Trump Flotilla in South Padre Island last year, lol. I will have to check it out but this smacks of what another poster created a forum about today or yesterday about what is happening on OSA, way too many negative folks on here chomping at the bit to throw fists/keyboards... I usually stick to the buy and sell stuff but this caught my eye and my "common sense" went out the window for a moment. Thankfully I got my priorities back in line tonight thanks to the fine education received today in here.

Peace out.
The Trump flotilla's are still happening although on land today.
First day of the official spring break in Port Aransas Tx today. DOZENS of young folks with Trump 2024 flags driving up and down the beach waving American flags from cars and pickups. Trump 2024 and MAGA flags flying from many parked vehicles.
We were totally shocked thinking that was a grumpy old white guy thing, but no. These are college aged students as well as older adults.
It was heartwarming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom