Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey of isn't this place almost in your back yard?????

Just down the road a piece.

I'm ashamed to say I haven't been to it.
I plan to change that in the future.

As it is today I have to drive down to my farm south of Pink to shoot anything over 50ft. The fact that they have multiple ranges up to 100yds would save me a bunch of work setting up down on the place. Plus I only brush-hog 2 or 3 times a year down there which means wadding through a jungle on a year like this.

It you google map or mapquest it you'll see it's not hard to fing.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just don't expect much from Brown or for that matter Pink.
Although I think the last census showed over 1000 in Pink.

Hey if you go to Pink be sure and stop by and see Gene at Gene Haleys store.:blush:

Also GG I can bring some cola's iced down.

Yay for podunk! Can't wait til we can move out to the country! I definitely wasn't made for city living!

We'll bring some cold sodas too, maybe everybody should plan on bringing whatever they wanna drink ...

hey of isn't this place almost in your back yard?????

I'm JEALOUS! I wanna have a range literally off my back porch and another one in my backyard! :D

I can't wait for this Sat. It's already been SUCH a long week. I'm so tired of having to go to the chiro everyday, on top of school and homework, and I went to the dentist today. Didn't figure it'd be a big deal, I've NEVER had a cavity. It has been like a year and a little bit since I went, but didn't figure it was that big of a deal .... I need a possible root canal and a TON of fillings. NOT what I need right now, on top of having to just pay tuition and buy expensive books.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just down the road a piece.

I'm ashamed to say I haven't been to it.
I plan to change that in the future.

As it is today I have to drive down to my farm south of Pink to shoot anything over 50ft. The fact that they have multiple ranges up to 100yds would save me a bunch of work setting up down on the place. Plus I only brush-hog 2 or 3 times a year down there which means wadding through a jungle on a year like this.

It you google map or mapquest it you'll see it's not hard to fing.

Hey OF, he's also got a line setup for 268yrds as well.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys, we need to get ready for Saturday. I'll bring the burgers if Rhino will bring the grill. Now we need volunteers for chips, drinks, desserts, buns, and condiments. Chime in with what you can bring.

K, so now we just need somebody to bring condiments/veggies/bacon for the burgers, ice, drinks, and maybe salad or something.

tR: plastic/paperware
Rhino: Grill
OF: CHips
SDR: Burgers n buns
GG: sweet treats :naughty:

:D

Oops. So, here's the updated list:

tR: plastic/paperware
Rhino: Grill
OF: Chips & cold colas
SDR: Burgers
GG: sweet treats :naughty:

Still needed:
- buns
- condiments/veggies/bacon for burgers
- salad, tater or macaroni salad or something?
- drinks / ice, maybe everybody bring whatever they like?

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok so im sway! to intozicated to read thought all this sttuff so all i have to say is HOORAY FOR BEER!!!!!!

And I LOVE U GG FOR intruducing me to ur friend!! :D !

HA HAHAHA PUI 4TW!!!

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok so im sway! to intozicated to read thought all this sttuff so all i have to say is HOORAY FOR BEER!!!!!!

And I LOVE U GG FOR intruducing me to ur friend!! :D !

HA HAHAHA PUI 4TW!!!

:rolleyes: That's good. I hope you can get her to move down here. We would have SO freaking much fun. :faint:

Hey wiz..................be sure and sober up before saturday.

:werd:

Latest posts

Top Bottom