Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mustang and Pink are the two places she wants to visit. Because she's got one and the other's her favorite color. Why couldn't they have named Pink Blue, instead? :rolleyes2

I don't know about Blue, but just down the road from Pink is the unincorporated city of Brown. There's a cemetery there, that's about all.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys, we need to get ready for Saturday. I'll bring the burgers if Rhino will bring the grill. Now we need volunteers for chips, drinks, desserts, buns, and condiments. Chime in with what you can bring.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I can't believe it's this crazy with only 10 hours. Can't imagine if I was taking full-time classes. :cry3:

I'll bring the cookies and maybe some other sweet yummies!

So, as far as other stuff to bring, there's condiments/veggies/bacon for burgers, chips, ice, drinks, maybe salad or something like that? Maybe?

K, so now we just need somebody to bring condiments/veggies/bacon for the burgers, ice, drinks, and maybe salad or something.

tR: plastic/paperware
Rhino: Grill
OF: CHips
SDR: Burgers n buns
GG: sweet treats :naughty:

hey GG ur Wa friend said to tell u shes selling **** on craigslist

lol dont ask me haha

Oh lord. What am I gonna do with her? She better be not meeting with people by herself, or at least have gotten a ccl. They're ridiculously easy to get in WA - just paperwork, background check, and a fee. :eek2:

I'll have to suggest visiting Brown, OK. Pink and Brown look cute together! :D

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to suggest visiting Brown, OK. Pink and Brown look cute together! :D

Just don't expect much from Brown or for that matter Pink.
Although I think the last census showed over 1000 in Pink.

Hey if you go to Pink be sure and stop by and see Gene at Gene Haleys store.:blush:

Also GG I can bring some cola's iced down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom