Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gg you know my girls want to. Namely the oldest loved to ride the little she has gotten to

All right, I'll make you a deal. ;)

They can come over and I'll give 'em a riding lesson on the beasties. While us girls are having some pony fun, you and ZM can mess with the other horsepower on the farm. The Civic says it needs "123" servicing. I have a feeling it's a bit more complicated than the oil life being at 0%. :blahblah:

Message me your phone number either here or on facebook and I'll hit you up when it's a good time for me. I only know my work sched for the next week atm.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've racked up a lot of miles and am a good safe driver. Unlike most people my age and younger...well good for you for pamperin yourself some at least....you ain't sposed to think we young'ns is cute...

LOL ... I KNOW ... I can be kinda creepy that way ... How'dya think I got my claws into poor ol' GC?!?!!? tee hee

LOL this am I not surprised about hahaha

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
evenin all...I'm such a sucker....my youngest insisted on going to the gun show so I went out

and she got her pink cricket and have ordered her the matching pink camo soft case, sling studs and pink leather sling...dang little girls may be cute but they ain't cheap...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
evenin all...I'm such a sucker....my youngest insisted on going to the gun show so I went out

and she got her pink cricket and have ordered her the matching pink camo soft case, sling studs and pink leather sling...dang little girls may be cute but they ain't cheap...

You are such a good Daddy ... Have you heard this song?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O328z4F7WlM

Goodness ... the younguns grow up so much faster than you want them to ...

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are such a good Daddy ... Have you heard this song?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O328z4F7WlM

Goodness ... the younguns grow up so much faster than you want them to ...

yeah they sure can...btw given we have our annual cookout on or around the 4th you comin by? I usually grill out all day long and the grown ups bs and have a drink or 2....

hadn't heard that song and I still haven't but read through the lyrics...some lines in it are spot on though I tell ya...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom