Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good on you for getting the little Cricket for your girl.
My G'Daughter pictured on the previous page just went thru a couple bulk packs of 22lr this weekend.
So stock up!

Morning everyone.
8 days and counting......

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good on you for getting the little Cricket for your girl.
My G'Daughter pictured on the previous page just went thru a couple bulk packs of 22lr this weekend.
So stock up!

Morning everyone.
8 days and counting......

I don't figure she will hold enough interest to go through a lot at first...but I have a few bulk packs sitting on the house to be sure.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow that really sucks. I guess we need to bring some more of my targets out there and remind them that standard gun fire is nothing compaired to what we could subject them to.

planefixr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, things have gotten tight. I need to sell my truck if you know anyone interested send them my way. '97 GMC Z71 SLT 4x4, 261k milage (transmission and reardrive shaft are new, rear axle has around 5k on it) leather interior, 3rd door option, am/fm/cass., slightly larger than factory size wheels, alloy rims, square receiver hitch and goose neck hitch. KBB fair private retail value listed as $4200. I'm starting at $3000 obo and don't think twice about low balling my price I'm very open to offers. Most I can do is say no. I'll be cleaning it up this weekend and taking pics just figured I would give the OKC FGST members a headsup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom