Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey did you get my e-mail?

hope everyone is alright. staying busy and finding out how expensive weddings are here....

Yep. Hope we can make it; the new governor is ... ahem ... errr ... well ... rather high maintenance so we have no idea what GC's schedule is for the month. It changes every week ... hell, he came in today telling me they'd changed his days off for THIS week ... AGAIN ... :grumble: plus they just lost another trooper (he quit to do something a little less PITA like) there so ... I promise if we can make it we will ... BUT ... just in case, don't be surprised if a wedding present shows up on your front porch! :D

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Hope we can make it; the new governor is ... ahem ... errr ... well ... rather high maintenance so we have no idea what GC's schedule is for the month. It changes every week ... hell, he came in today telling me they'd changed his days off for THIS week ... AGAIN ... :grumble: plus they just lost another trooper (he quit to do something a little less PITA like) there so ... I promise if we can make it we will ... BUT ... just in case, don't be surprised if a wedding present shows up on your front porch! :D

well, I'm here almost all of the time! lol...hope you can make it. I am just glad they decided again to keep my job but again they bumped the work load up even more. I will say I applaud GC for putting up with what he does.

oh and finally used the generator....lent it to a friend who lost power after our recent storms...first time since I bought that dang thing.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, I'm here almost all of the time! lol...hope you can make it. I am just glad they decided again to keep my job but again they bumped the work load up even more. I will say I applaud GC for putting up with what he does.

oh and finally used the generator....lent it to a friend who lost power after our recent storms...first time since I bought that dang thing.

I know ... we haven't ever used ours. Well, just when we fire it up to put a load on it for a bit. Did it work okay for him?? Those things aren't handy very often but when they are, they are REALLY, REALLY handy! :D

I'm thinking about upgrading and putting in one of those whole house ones that run on natural gas ... Gotta get the tornado shelter in first though ... Looks like we might just stay here instead of moving to the country when GC retires ... I'm kinda bummed but it is what it is ...

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know ... we haven't ever used ours. Well, just when we fire it up to put a load on it for a bit. Did it work okay for him?? Those things aren't handy very often but when they are, they are REALLY, REALLY handy! :D

I'm thinking about upgrading and putting in one of those whole house ones that run on natural gas ... Gotta get the tornado shelter in first though ... Looks like we might just stay here instead of moving to the country when GC retires ... I'm kinda bummed but it is what it is ...

yeah worked well enough to let him have light, charge their phones, and cover the basics. Thank you guys again for the great deal on it. We are waiting on paperwork so we can buy a house - but not moving far. becky likes the area here too much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom