Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did we decide to eat? Or do I need to bring a grill?

I've got a ton of excess ground beef on hand.

We're gonna make a day of it and cook there so if you bring a grill and some meat that would be good ... I'm planning on bring the bread (like homemade hamburger buns and some rolls) and some kind of dessert ... Probably those dark chocolate bacon cupcakes ... :drooling: (And probably some marinated chicken breast. In case somebody (like me) would rather have chicken ... :lookaroun LOL)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if I bring a grill that means I can only carry one (unless someone wants to ride in the middle). I'd also prefer to drop it off before I hit the smoke shop (or pick it up after) since I really don't trust leaving it in my truck at 63rd/May if I make a cigar run (gotta keep the humidor full).

But yeah, I think I still have around 25lbs of ground beef left from my last order of beef, and I'm out of fresh chili/loaf/burger ideas at home. I need to order another side to replenish my steaks.

I also still have several pounds of ground venison left from last November if anyone wants that in their burgers. I forgot to request 1lb packages instead of the standard 2lb, which is the only reason I haven't gone through it. So inconvenient to cook when one person in the house is a carnivore and the other is a vegan. Seriously... 2lbs was enough for 4 days of chili 2x/day.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... I can't get ahold of Ken ... :( AND I have a work day out at OKC Gun Club so if one of you guys wants to try today and ask him if the range will be available on the 31st, please ... feel free ...

If nobody's posted anything, then when I get home this evening I'll call Harry and see if we can have the west end of the range to park and set the grill ...

Later fellas!! :)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't spend much time on the FGST threads, so I've missed most of this conversation, but I'm presuming that this latest conversation and planning is related to the upcoming Eat and Shoot. Originally, the wife and I were good for attending this, but I received a call this morning that one of the wife's sisters will be down from Colorado that weekend and we might not be able to make it, depending on the time. I know this sister needs some help from the wife with her computer and we'll be getting together between morning and "mid-afternoon."

Would that make it too late for the event, especially with regards to the food? I ask because I've never attended one of these. I guess I ought to go back further to where the conversation started about the ENS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom