Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm planning on being at the OK2A Policy Conference that day, but may be clear by then. Anybody else going?

Our Saturday is bursting at the seams as it is ... so we are gonna have to pass on that this time ...

I should be there after work. Anyone interested in the new Glock's? I can probably bring them but you'll be on the hook to feed them.

Hmmmm ... that's tempting ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mrs oldkar and i plan on being there, also plan on being at harrys

Oh YEAH!! It'll be GREAT to see you guys again ... seeing as I missed y'all last time ... Heard there was some chatter about me not being there ... Pfft ... :wink2: Like you guys can't have a party without me! :D

Count me in. How will I know what you guys look like?

I'll be the big fat guy with the yellow "Don't Tread On Me" shirt.

OK ... Good deal ... I'm not sure what I'll have on yet, but GC looks like a Jack-Booted Thug. Don't let that clean-shaven, tough guy look fool ya, he's a sweetie pie ... Even if the naysayers on OSA don't want anyone to think so! :wink2: We have a breakfast and then we are going to the Home and Garden Show at the Fairgrounds. I figure he'll be REALLY ready to get some lunch and head to the range about noon-ish ... so by the time we stop at the house to pick up guns and ammo, it'll probably be around 2 or so when we get to Harry's ... I'll PM ya my number ... we can swap if you want and I'll text you when we leave the house. Harry is about a 15 minute drive from us ... if traffic is behaving ... :nolike: Good Lord are they EVER gonna stop tearing up that road between OKC and Yukon??

I've got a rough guess of 10-12 for dinner ... (that's counting YOU, OKBassin' ... try not to have too many fires to fight, will ya? :D)

I'm looking forward to it ... Since I missed the last one I've been DYING to get out! :)

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I look like, and this is the shirt:

309280_2515118362541_675440320_n.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I look like, and this is the shirt:

View attachment 35307

Cool ... I have no pictures of me out there on the www ... At least not that I know of ... Besides ... any that ARE out there would not be representative of how I look now ... I had all my boobs and hair cut off so I really don't look like me anymore ... :D But, I don't think I've never met a stranger so don't freak out when I come running up to you like we've known each other forever Saturday! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom