Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, well so far as I can tell it's just gonna be me and GC and Oldkar and his darlin' bride shooting, so oldkar, pick a time to shoot...

The rest of you yahoos -- dinner at 7 ... be there around 6:30, will ya ... If piston10 is bringing the little one we need to get down to business so the little feller doesn't get hungry! :) We have a couple of new guys thinking about showing up (not you piston -- I've got your number! :D But since you have that cutie pie I'll overlook it! :rollingla) so be NICE ... :lookaroun WHAT??!?!!? I'm always nice! :anyone:

Cavagan, you guys really need to try to make dinner. The weather's gonna be perfect to get out on the bike ... :naughty:

Chris, dude, you are gonna be old before your time. Text me a couple days before you are ready for some more bread and eggs. Did that new spent grain bread recipe work out okay??

Dusty, you really need to try to come eat with us ... seriously ... Jestik says he'll bring you cookies. I know it's not the same as biscuits from Carl's Jr. but you just gonna take what you can get sometimes ... :rollingla

And BTW, GC is going out to Harry's to shoot Saturday morning. Anybody want to join him because I'm going to the Farmer's Market ... and I have a lady to meet about chickens ... so that means he's gonna be unsupervised! :shocked:

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be down for Harry's. What time is GC going to be out there?

I don't dislike shooting, only dislike shooting at H&H.

I'm definitely down for some grub! Thanks for nailing down a time BB.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be there. My sister's baby shower is Saturday morning, which means my wife will be doing a lot of preparation and setup the night before, so I've promised to cook a vegan dinner for my wife for Valentine's Day Saturday night (while I watch the race).

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be there. My sister's baby shower is Saturday morning, which means my wife will be doing a lot of preparation and setup the night before, so I've promised to cook a vegan dinner for my wife for Valentine's Day Saturday night (while I watch the race).

Please don't take offense. I am just funning ya.

I can cut up lettuce, tomatoes and carrots, but I don't call it cooking.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be down for Harry's. What time is GC going to be out there?

I don't dislike shooting, only dislike shooting at H&H.

I'm definitely down for some grub! Thanks for nailing down a time BB.

Not sure yet. We have breakfast with some buddies ... then to the range with them. Let me talk to GC tonight at dinner and I'll get back with ya ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, make me the heavy. If its just us shooting and gc is going in the morning.do you want to pass and just eat?

:naughty: We can if you'd like ... I'm not gonna do any shooting. Got too much stuff to do around the house and have been fubar'd by this weather for too long to risk screwing up feeling good ...

So?? We'll be at Earl's about 6:30 or a little after ... How's that work for everybody?!?!? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom