Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have done that before (often). I try to leave work at work but that doesn't happen much.

Been there done that. Still have times when I have my mind running 200 MPH and can't go to sleep, have to get up and look things up or start putting idea's down. Sometimes it helps to watch a movie I have seen a hundred times or play a boring game. Have found that I sleep the best from around 6am till around 11am so I have become pretty much a night owl.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there done that. Still have times when I have my mind running 200 MPH and can't go to sleep, have to get up and look things up or start putting idea's down. Sometimes it helps to watch a movie I have seen a hundred times or play a boring game. Have found that I sleep the best from around 6am till around 11am so I have become pretty much a night owl.

That's when I have been sleeping recently but I want to change that to more like 2-8 or 9. One of the problems is I have been working out from 10pm-12am most nights since I get off work around 9:30.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hope all goes well, let us know. I know a family who's just like that, seems like they take turns about every two months, one of them will be in the hospital, breaks a bone, major illness, car wreck, etc............great people, just always something happening to them.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope all goes well, let us know. I know a family who's just like that, seems like they take turns about every two months, one of them will be in the hospital, breaks a bone, major illness, car wreck, etc............great people, just always something happening to them.

Thanks.

New Year's Day they took my dad to the ER due to his blood sugar level. Then my mom spent a week in the hospital and is still at home from it. I think I will go ahead and pass on my turn in the hospital. Someone else can take my place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom