Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who were not in attendance, here are some brief minutes/notes:

1. Order dinner at 5:45pm, appetizers at 6:30pm, drinks whenever
2. No what you choose to drink, you're drinking sweet tea.
3. Pasta is still a new-fangled invention in El Reno
4. While the average age of the table was probably high, average mental age puts us squarely in middle-school territory.
5. When done eating, please feel free to stand in the exit so no one else can get by. It's hilarious watching the line form behind you!
6. Talking about WoW keylockers is below the belt.
7. Apple products have weird power button placement.
8. The flu debate was not solved.
9. "Yep, that stinks." (inside joke with OKbassin)
10. Vegemeat (and others) feel scotch before 10am is acceptable.
11. BadgeBunny is out to get us since we got her.
12. "I think he's a biscuit maker at Carl's Jr." <-- best line ever, and my new signature.
13. And no body shots were had!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gabe, it was good to meet you, and I will be seeing you soon at OAS. I found out on Thursday a couple weeks ago, that Hoov doesn't work on Thursdays. (It is debatable if he works the other days, or if he is just there talking and selling guns)

OldKar it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. Long tables make it tough to visit with everybody.

BadgeBunny and GlockCop of course it was like old friends picking up conversation just where you left off from last time. Great to see you guys! It was quiet comical when you had to pull out the phone to figure BB's age. LOL

Prophet, it was a good trade on Ammo and good seeing you again.

Jestik, it was great to meet the volunteer gun salesman for SSP. Good laughs!!! I will be laughing my arse off in the morning at the Carls Jr drive through!

Veggie it was good seeing you again. I see BB posted, so guess you didn't hold up to your end of the bargain. LOL

Cavagan, it was great seeing you and the brothers. I still wonder how you and 2 brothers get there on 1 motorcycle, but like Santa Clause, somethings you just play along. LOL

Okie4570, it was great seeing you and the wife again. Hopefully you guys had a safe trip home!

7stw it was great to meet you too. Sometime I may have to take you up on the offer for a pair of gloves.

Last edited:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys if you could keep my mom in your prayers id appreciate it. We took her to the er with abdominal pain and they transferred her to Norman regional for observation and surgery if needed after they did a cat scan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom