Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla :rollingla :rollingla

OMG! Cavagan is so right ... Anyone who wasn't there, you guys missed a FANTASTIC time! Shooting was fun, dinner was good, company was as always lively and entertaining!

Our waitress wanted to know:

1. when we were coming back; and
2. if she could be our waitress again ...

:D From someone who was a waitress in a former life, that is like the ultimate compliment guys!

I was especially happy to see a couple of wives show up! You guys have married above your stations, but then you don't need me to tell you that ... :wink2:

Thank you to Gabe for bringing out the new Glocks so we could all take them for a test run ... That was really fun!

And finally, guys ... Very rarely does anyone get one over on me like you guys did this evening. I can honestly say I never even saw it coming! :shocked: But ... thank you for the birthday cake ... OK ... so much for the mushy stuff ... :kiss:

Next month's "party" will be on Saturday, February 15th. Shooting will be at H&H, if you like ... or Harry's again if the weather permits. Dinner will be at Earl's BBQ on Reno, just west of Meridian ... (And no, Dusty, I am NOT having another birthday ... :wink2:)

Be there or get talked about! :chat::w000t::rubhands:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it was nice to actually meet some of you. Glad I showed up.

You'll have to do it again. These things never fail to be a good time, no matter how few or how many folks show up ...

I've been at some where there were just a handful of us, and I've been at some where there were a bazillon of us ... They are ALWAYS a good time!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hereby declare the first FGST OKC meet, shoot, and eat of 2014 a rousing success. Thanks for coming out everyone!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I was especially happy to see you and your brothers seeing as you guys' dance cards are ALWAYS full ... :wink2: Sometime this summer we need to set one of these things up at Thunderbird's place and do some grilling, don't you think?? It's been quite a while since we've been out there as a group ...

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs oldkar and I had a good time.I think My wife liked the glock 42 she just reminded me we have a anniversary coming up. Nice to put faces with names

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs oldkar and I had a good time.I think My wife liked the glock 42 she just reminded me we have a anniversary coming up. Nice to put faces with names

It was so good to see you two again! These things are fun, but I have an even better time when some other women come out, too. You know ... she doesn't have to wait until a get together to go shooting with me ... Tell that for me ... All she has to do is holler ... and then we could swing by the fabric store ... :naughty:

How could you NOT like that gun?? :anyone: I gotta have one, too ... :naughty: And it's not like I don't have a birthday next week or nuthin' ... :wink2:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Enjoyed it, nice to put some faces with names! Many old OSA threads were discussed at our end of the table................some of those threads need an update!

Latest posts

Top Bottom