Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta go get some housework done. GC will have my ass in a sling if he comes home and I don't have the laundry done. He's scraping the bottom of the drawer lol ... Today's the first time I've been out of bed for any length of time in a week ... Damned headaches ... :grumble:

Talk to your sweetie and text me ... We will come that way for dinner so you guys don't gotta go too far with the kiddo ...

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta go get some housework done. GC will have my ass in a sling if he comes home and I don't have the laundry done. He's scraping the bottom of the drawer lol ... Today's the first time I've been out of bed for any length of time in a week ... Damned headaches ... :grumble:

Talk to your sweetie and text me ... We will come that way for dinner so you guys don't gotta go too far with the kiddo ...
Sounds good, I need to go finish tweeking a custom AR build for a customer.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez I go outta town for a weekend and this thread goes to $#!+ lol jk

Ok so far we got:
Sunshine n I
Badge Bunny n Glock Cop
Mr. n Mrs. Oldkar
Becker_atc ?
Mr. n Mrs. Gabriel42 ?
7stw ?
Mr. n Mrs. Mr Glock
Pritch
Oklahomabassin?
Wizard?

This could be a pretty good turn out if everyone makes it!!!! Where's Lurker66? I've been waitin for him to throw his hat in here.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really going to try make it just got this little fella I wanna shoot

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_21_1f39209c8f75c85d4c83a3f935b6595f.jpg

Model 66-2

Sent via message in a bottle

Latest posts

Top Bottom