Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Gabe, our wives and I sure had fun today at Banner! Where were you all?

About 2:45 we figured we were a week early!! Haaaaaaaa!

Hahaha oops

Yea, we got to the Range, and the wife said that she thought it was next weekend!! I told her no way. Then I got to wondering why she did not bring this factoid up while we were pulling away from the house?????? Hmmmmm? She does as most women do from time to time, play cruel games with my head! So I dismissed her comments about wrong day.

As this morning, I was conversing with Gabe about re organizing my gun safes and for him to bring me something, and he said he would as he is digging through his safe to get to a rifle of his wife's to shoot today. So we headed out to Banner, well Gabe and his bride got there, then no one else showed up! Hmmmmmm then Gabe said he thought it was next weekend, and my wife said she knew it was as I had told her the 27th!!

But we had a great time, meeting Gabes better half, shooting some pistols we brought, getting to shoot Gabes 9mm Smith and Wesson that he is fixing to store up and never shoot again. And lastly he let me shoot his fully suppressed AR, in which I have never had the opportunity to shoot a suppressed anything in my life!! So we did have a great time, in lieu of brain farting on the wrong weekend! But all is good, as my wife had never been to a paid shooting range as well as I have only been to one in my life, as we shoot at our farm and have never had to go to a range. It is very different for us to do so! Kinda made us skittish with people all around with loaded guns and shooting and such, but we settled in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom