Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! I bet he's keeping you hopping! Glad to see you guys are doing good. GC's fixing to retire next year -- we are officially old people! : woot:
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Gratz on the retirement, I just changed career fields. Outa LE into outside sales, I know this may shock you but I'm loving it. Haha

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in. Tell me about this range. Indoor, outdoor, gravel pit?

Montana Mike's was great last time I was there.

Covered shooting areas. Dirt berm back stop. Concrete barriers dividing about 10 lanes off to an area. Looks like 40-50 shooting lanes. Shooting tables in the rifle areas. They have pistol/rimfire areas that are shorter range.
I have only been there once, so I am probably missing a few things in my description.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Covered shooting areas. Dirt berm back stop. Concrete barriers dividing about 10 lanes off to an area. Looks like 40-50 shooting lanes. Shooting tables in the rifle areas. They have pistol/rimfire areas that are shorter range.
I have only been there once, so I am probably missing a few things in my description.

And what about you, you damned slacker?!!?!?!? You gonna show up this time?!?!!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom