Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh, I see ... it's a dubious honor, let me tell ya ... :disappoin Does make for some very interesting PMs though. :P

How's the world treating ya today??
Lol I'm sure, but I'm also sure there's a joke in here about how far OSA has sunk If they had to make you a mod.

World's treating me decent, out driving the state trying to make pioneer more money so i can make more money. My birthday is coming up in November so i want to make sure i have a super fat commission check from my October sales lol.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol I'm sure, but I'm also sure there's a joke in here about how far OSA has sunk If they had to make you a mod.

World's treating me decent, out driving the state trying to make pioneer more money so i can make more money. My birthday is coming up in November so i want to make sure i have a super fat commission check from my October sales lol.

Ha! I have no doubt. Some of these guys were pretty brazen in their posts about just how awful a turn of events it was ... teehee! As you can see from my avatars, it made for some great fun! :naughty:

Aren't you getting old enough to start ignoring those birthdays yet?? :P

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! I have no doubt. Some of these guys were pretty brazen in their posts about just how awful a turn of events it was ... teehee! As you can see from my avatars, it made for some great fun! :naughty:

Aren't you getting old enough to start ignoring those birthdays yet?? :P
Well that's why i left when i did

And I only keep track so i can buy myself something with less chance of being bitched out for it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that's why i left when i did

And I only keep track so i can buy myself something with less chance of being bitched out for it.

Hell, I ain't going nowhere ... wouldn't give the bitches the satisfaction of running me off ... :naughty: I tell ya, a bunch of whiny-ass prima donnas ain't got nothin' on some of these fellas ... Guys got no room to talk about girls ... :P

Haha! That sounds about right ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom