Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding! I'm really looking forward to it. I've been fighting a headache for the last couple of weeks. I'm gonna be really pissed if my head is hurting so bad tomorrow that I don't get to shoot. We'll just have to see -- but even if I can't shoot, I can take enough meds to get me there ... :P As long as GC is driving ... :P

Tell the girls we are bringing the SBR so they can play around with it some more. And I'm bringing my 34 so they can try it out. If they like it, they can try the 31 ... it has some pop to it but the recoil is surprisingly mild for a .357SIG ... we're gonna make shooters outta them yet

Hopin everythin plays out for my gals tomorrow (school stuff in the morn) but they were talkin about even bringin my younger niece, if times on our side, so that'll be fun to get her out for the first time!!!!!

I broke down n bought that gsg522 like yours. figured if it gets them shootin more then money well spent

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopin everythin plays out for my gals tomorrow (school stuff in the morn) but they were talkin about even bringin my younger niece, if times on our side, so that'll be fun to get her out for the first time!!!!!

I broke down n bought that gsg522 like yours. figured if it gets them shootin more then money well spent

Bwahahahaha!! GC says he feels like a mad scientist now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom