Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Door prize?!?!?!?!?! Lol just kidding. I think bb's still mad about missin the last one

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

No kidding ... GC's loading up the car ... I've got a RAGING headache today ... Go figure ... Did my yoga ... had GC rub my shoulders ... took all the meds I'm allowed to take ... still ... blah ... but I'm still coming anyway. If it gets too bad I'll just go lay down in the back of the Suburban while y'all shoot ...

There's fresh batteries for the scope on the AR ... hmmmmm ... oh and the SRB and the can, with plenty of .22 are in the truck ... :P

I've got Montana Mike's number so we can call them and give them a head's up as to number of folks and time of arrival as it looks like this is gonna be a pretty good sized group ...

I can't think of anything else that needs to be done except having a good time!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... GC's fussin at me because he's dressed and got the car loaded up and I'm sitting here in my bathrobe playing around with you yahoos ... :grumble: something about I "need" to get him some lunch ... :scratch: You guys ... so needy ... I found his danged double AA batteries for him ... :grumble: My gosh ... :wink2:

OK ... see you guys and gals at Harry's!! :wave:

Latest posts

Top Bottom