Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should be there soon will also be looking the same

Sent via message in a bottle
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_27_60be0f81a47ceb1ce4ff56a5ca82e6b0.jpg

Let's play hide n seek haha

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was to crazy for us. We got there at 1:05 set up, placed targets, and within the first 10 minutes seen some stupid sheet down at the pistol end, one guy ducking under the table top and just went right on out there to hang a target without asking to seize shooting, another woman shooting the ground and dropping the semi auto 45 after one shot and it bouncing around on the table top and then on the concrete, idiot husband not knowing nothing and not showing her anything. We shot till about 2:00 people started pouring in, had two more pointing pistols at us, we loaded up and got the hell out of there. Not for us. Ever again. Missed seeing you all, that would have been nice, we should have just planned on coming to eat. That was the second time ever shooting at a public range, my third time. We are spoiled to shooting on the Farm with family and friends.

I think that place needs steel cubicles to shoot out of, or some type of partitions. Some type of Red light that comes on every 20 minutes, to stop the shooting, allow 5 minutes to hang targets and when the red light goes off, clear the range and commence shooting. I guess we are just spoiled to our own range. We did enjoy it last weekend, there was just us two, Gabe and his wife down at the pistol end, not as many people. But still had us nervous. I would suggest to go during the week, or off times. But then again, it was new to us, and maybe we just aren't used to that.

We should have went and put up all our guns and stopped to say hi to you all, but jeeeeze we just had to get out of there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom