Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I ordered some new parts for my 1022, Then i got to digging around and i am going to go 3d print myself a new receiver to throw some of the old stock parts in and see how my 3d printed gun will do. I was going to go to sleep but it will only take about 2-3 hours to make so... Why not do it tonight!

I've came close to doing this several times over the past couple years but I've managed to talk myself out of it.

Be sure to video & share your experience with us.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see so many havin fun. That was an amazing turnout and i wanna say thank you to everyone for comin out. Also I'm sorry if I didnt get to get around to shakin your hand. Lets do this again, I believe BBs still in talks with the boys out at Henry's guns for our eat n' bbq next month!!!

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man that sucked!
Public ranges rock!
Hated everyone I met...
Food was awful. Service was worse.
Oh, wait....that's completely opposite of the truth! Did I just wake up as a Dim-o-crap? bizzaro

Just kidding around...
Yeah, that was quite the adventure! I truly enjoyed meeting everyone. I'm sure y'all were on your best behavior, but it was refreshing to meet seemingly honest and nice, polite humans for a change...
Yesterday was a "pistol day" for me. So, unfortunately, I was unable to hang out with the bulk of yous guys. (har har har, get it? bulk...)
Gotta admit - not a big fan of public ranges. But it was a good reminder of how blessed we mere Lawtonions are to have a private place to make our music.
It was a LONG day for us! But it was time well spent with good company. The chosen restaurant was a genuine winner! Had my reservations about our swishy waiter, but his ability to keep it together for 24 people won out in the end. Thoroughly impressed with that place.
Hope to spend some more time with you cats and get to know ya a little better in the future.
When you guys are ready to do some slumming and mag dumping, let us know & we'll see what we can cook up...
Again, thanks for having us. :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, thanks for having us. :)

THANK YOU GUYS for coming!! It was a GREAT to finally put some faces with names ... some of you guys (BB :naughty:) look just like I had you pictured ... some of you (mugsy :shocked:) not so much ... :rotflmao:

And wouldn't you know I woke up today with NO headache, and NO neck spasms ... :grumble: (Probably that $48.00 in wine I drank last night ... :shocked: :rotflmao: That poor waiter ... between screwing up my ticket and me trying to use a card that I had neglected to activate before trying to use it, I had him worried sick ... :P He literally did a happy dance when the bank finally decided I was who I said I was and took the hold off my card ... :rotflmao:)

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_28_38a26d5ceaa9d32b8e153d6d947a784a.jpg
This is still being worked on not a finished product more of a sample.
Eta: I found the base file online I didn't draw the whole thing.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:tounge: OK then ... Next ENS is when I feel really really good ... and you guys better bring ALL your guns ... and an awful lot of ammo ... cuz I'll be doing all my shooting on y'all's dime ... :naughty: And I bet cha I can shoot a whole lot more in an afternoon than y'all can drink in a couple of hours ... :wink2:

:rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom