Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Won't lie I got it pretty good. Got that hawken cleaned up just now . Will likely be starting a thread in the bp forum tomorrow. I think I could really get into this whole bp thing.

Sent via message in a bottle

Next to just shooting any gun, BP is the most addicting thing I've done....well there was some stuff but I didn't get addicted.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No problem. I can do this legally due to the fact that i am not going to sell it. I am nervous about firing it for the first time though, even though the risk is low of anything happening. Some of the guys here at the maker space are the ones who fixed the liberator pistol design to make it more reliable.

I'll pull trigger, you call 911 lol.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun time.

I was at the far end of the rifle range most of the time. On the way back from hanging a target I noticed how close I was to the guys shooting on the pistol range, which was still hot. Very not safe, Batman!

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun time.

I was at the far end of the rifle range most of the time. On the way back from hanging a target I noticed how close I was to the guys shooting on the pistol range, which was still hot. Very not safe, Batman!
Yea I think a lack of RSO was an issue but the OSA folks looked out for each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom