Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I ordered some new parts for my 1022, Then i got to digging around and i am going to go 3d print myself a new receiver to throw some of the old stock parts in and see how my 3d printed gun will do. I was going to go to sleep but it will only take about 2-3 hours to make so... Why not do it tonight!

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I ordered some new parts for my 1022, Then i got to digging around and i am going to go 3d print myself a new receiver to throw some of the old stock parts in and see how my 3d printed gun will do. I was going to go to sleep but it will only take about 2-3 hours to make so... Why not do it tonight!
You has 3D printer?! O.o

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whew what a day. Good to put a face with a name. Had lots a fun. Meet some good ppl. You guys n gal make OSA fun.

Man I seen n shot some bad ass guns today....thank you all.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a great time today. As for the safety you just need to be firm not rude in enforcing the rules yourself. That's what I do anyways. Should've went to eat but I don't get away from the ranch often and wanted to take advantage of some range time. Got a powder narrowed down the the new 6.5-06 now to just do more load development And I'm sure that combo will shoot superbly. Glad to meet those there today. And lurker that's one sweet flintlock !!

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Ya gotta get off that ranch more. I need to pick ur brain on some long distance shootin. Thanks for letting me shoot that 6.5, that's a nice one.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Ahem, you make beer and have a 3D printer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom