Fat Guys Burger Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you haven't checked out fat guys burger bar in tulsa I suggest you do. It is soooo good! Matter of fact the FGST should have a get together there.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is so great about it? And where is it?

On a side note, I ate at Twisted Root Burger Company in Dallas (actually the Plano location) a few weeks back because I saw it on DD&D, and it was amazing. Highly recommended! Also was introduced to Marketplace Grill recently, and they have several locations in NW Arkansas and I have been pretty impressed. Twice I've been there and got the Cajun Pepper Jack burger cooked medium... it was great! If you happen to be in one of their locations, I would highly recommend it! I got it the first time and was very pleased, the second time I decided to try the same thing again, wondering if it were just a fluke... it wasn't. LOVED it!

Anyways...

<edit> The first time I tried the place was not influenced in the least by the fact that I was having lunch with an amazingly beautiful and ridiculous woman, and the second was not either by the fact that I was with 2 other of the same! ;)

Check it out!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fat Guys is good, won't say it's the best I've ever had, but it is very good.

Burgers are like a lot of things, everyone has their favorites. I'm a huge fan of JC's in the Dallas area, one of the best I've had(IMO).

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Fat Guys. The sauted oninions, green chiles, and jalapeno make it an amazing burger. Their spicy fries are awesome too. I'd say better than Claudes, Webers, Harden's, and Brownie's. Don't get me wrong, those places are great too. Bill's Jumbo burger and the OG Freckles on 11th and Utica area are amazing as well.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fat Guys is a local operation, you might be thinking of Five Guys...

Here is where it gets interesting, I've had Nics, didn't think it was all that great, just shows that everyone has a different taste.

Next time we come up to Tulsa we'll have to check out Fat Guys. We've eaten at the Five Guys here in the City. GC liked it. I was not impressed.

i2.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_newsfeed_000_375_524_01f.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom