Favorite firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S&W model 681
FINALLY went shooting today!! My stepson wanted to go shooting, so we went. When I got back home, my wife, (the light of my life!!) said for me to go more often and not to worry so much about her, that she would be fine.

I took my 681, and while I didn't shoot that many rounds, it was good to get out and shoot.

The last time I went shooting, was almost two years ago when I test-fired my S&W Model 58 in 41 magnum.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are a few I’d hate to part with.

1947 Winchester Model 12 12 gauge. Made the same year as my late mother’s birth.View attachment 366003
Winchester Model 1917 View attachment 366004

Winchester 1890 22WRF
View attachment 366005
A pair of Holland & Holland Rook Rifles
View attachment 366006

Browning Superposed my father gifted me
View attachment 366007

Browning Model 12 in 28 Gauge View attachment 366008
Those last two guns give me man moisture…and some sadness. my dad sold a 3” 20ga Superposed and an original colt python hunter to pay for the last semester of my college that he was able to pay for. I grew up shooting both of those guns. I always planned on buying those guns (or ones like them) back for him when I could. After payment, I finally received the python hunter about a month after he died. If I wasn’t such a deadbeat in school, I probably could’ve met that way too early deadline. I’d give almost anything to hand one or both of those guns back to him. And I’d happily hand over my entire collection for him to take my kids shooting just once.

Last edited:

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will never own an AR unless I can get one with a wood stock and forearm. and that would be just to annoy the fanboys. I will own a Glock, when PanhandleGlocker drives down here and trades one for my sword.
Do it.

560_rifle_and_parts_together.JPG

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
That's cute. But now the wood would get all warped and destroyed from the salt spray while you're running down pirates. And because you don't do maintenance and don't know how to use them because you blew off your Manual of Arms they jammed up in sea battles and your buddy shot himself because he didn't know what he was doing. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom