Favorite practical handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your favorite handgun

• Total voters

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? Reviving from 2005, 5 years old? :rolleyes:

I wish someone would re-do this mega-thread/poll, utilizing all 20 poll options with updated new options that are on the market. But in the correct forum this time, mind you. Above it says put your thread in the correct forum or get banned - I guess that must be a new rule....

Gotta be at least 10% less NOW who like Blocks, since they probably had them melt when left out in the sun in the last 5 years, or their dogs chewed them up, and/or whatnot!

It's a topsy-turvy world I tell's ya - Obama gets elected and Blocks are still popular - goes to show you that style and marketing hype trump substance every time in America! YMMV :)

Or the poll could be done by some logical breakdown of handgun type, i.e.

*Polymer Service Pistol (Glock, XD, M&P)
*Other service-size metal-framed pistol (Sig, CZ75, EAA Witness, Beretta 92-series)
*Snub revolver (642/LCR/SP101)
*Mousegun (LCP, P3AT)

etc...

LuckyGunner.com

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite is my Jericho 9mm Baby Eagle. Best shooting 9mm I own and 9mm ammo is more "practical" in my opinion.

I wouldn't have an issue with picking my CZ75 either, but I prefer the weight of the Baby Eagle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom