FBI sniper rifle and AR stolen from SWAT vehicle by 16 year old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The two weapons, one an M16-A1 rifle, the other a sniper rifle, were stolen between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.

Failure to secure a large capacity firearm is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. Heseltine said agents and police recovered the weapons as well as magazines that were stolen. Heseltine says charges are up to the DA’s office.

I would expect nothing but the epic ignorance that's on display here in this quote. They are evidently more concerned with the mags than the fact that the gun was an M16. Bet they don't even know that the kid had a full auto in his hands.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of times, the A1 is converted to semi-auto by the dept issuing them, like in the case where a PD or sheriff gets them on lease, etc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder if the 16 year old passed the NICS background check before he stole the weapons and I also wonder what will happen to the FBI agent who probably left the SWAT vehicle unlocked????
:saywhat::scratch::nono2::anyone::rollingla

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/11/20000_reward_to_be_paid_out_in_fbi_rifle_theft_case
$20,000 reward to be paid out in FBI rifle theft case
Friday, November 8, 2013
By: O'Ryan Johnson, O’Ryan Johnson

Since he's a Fed, treat him as though he were an active duty servicemember who loss acountability of his rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom