FBI sniper rifle and AR stolen from SWAT vehicle by 16 year old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I happen to know what they use to secure long guns in the trunk (or are supposed to). It's suprisingly low-tech, yet should be somewhat effective. This isn't strictly an FBI issue, but an LE wide issue. You'd be amazed at the number of identical reports I see of this type. It's staggering and appalling.

LE or not, if you leave firearms in your vehicle overnight and you don't park your locked vehicle inside a locked garage, you're courting disaster. PLEASE, secure your firearms properly, mmkayyy? :(

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would make it a habit of carrying them in at night. I carry my lunch box or container in every day so my wife doesn't yell at me and make me go get it anyway. Maybe cops need to have wives?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They should outlaw stealing, if that was illegal we wouldn't be in this situation right?

There's always been stealing. Even mentions it in the Old Testament. But now there's a full auto out there that can rip through an officer's windshield before he can say "sh-t!"

Edit: Just think about what if General Custer had just one of those babies at the Little Big Horn...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom