FBI sniper rifle and AR stolen from SWAT vehicle by 16 year old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By whom in the present day? RU4RLZ?

By some of the old people that caused my mother in law to not teach her children to speak Arapahp because of the prejudice. By the same people that have gave me mean looks because my wife is Indian by the police that will pull over a car with tribal tags just F with "the second class citizens".

I have lived with this crap. It is still going on.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By whom in the present day? RU4RLZ?

By the same people that treated my father-in-law like a drunk Indian and not like a man that spoke multiple languages from years of military service, or like a former POW that earned a silver Star that drank because he was haunted by the torture at the hands of communists (North Korea) and the guilt feelings of being one of the ones that lived.

They walk among us. From this comment You might be one. I am sure you aren't but you are oblivious to what does go on.

I hope I didn't offend you, but this is personal to me.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why don't members try to keep things on topic? If all the "what if" members are so interested in that line of debate, start a new/different thread and have at it and refight the Battle of the Little Bighorn ON THAT THREAD. You can use ARs, grenades, tanks, air strikes, night vision, A-bombs, etc. Use what ever you want to use or use whatever you feel that you need to use to make your point ON THAT THREAD! :wink2:

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why don't members try to keep things on topic. If all the "what if" members are so interested in that line of debate, start a new/different thread and have at it and refight the Battle of the Little Bighorn ON THAT THREAD. You can use ARs, grenades, tanks, air strikes, night vision, A-bombs, etc. Use what ever you want to use or use whatever you feel that you need to use to make your point ON THAT THREAD! :wink2:

Its not the way we do business here.:wink2:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could have sworn the article in the OP was about a stolen AR, a stolen sniper rifle, a possibly unlocked/unsecured SWAT vehicle, the FBI agent that possibly didn't lock/secure the SWAT vehicle and a teen that did the theft of the weapons. Maybe the teen was Native American, the FBI SWAT agent was Native American or the event occured on tribal land/grounds? I'll have to go back and reread it again.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But what if? the Sioux broke into the weapons wagon and got Custers...weapons of war , who would of won the?

Oh Snap The Sioux did win....

Well what if? The Brown people ....nevermind ,They won too....

Nevermind....or was the Officer ...Original American?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting back to a thought on the original thread, could the Obama regime/Eric Holder be held respondsible if the stolen weapons had been used in the commission of a crime and one or more lives would have been taken with those weapons. Or if the teen had been shot(while the using the weapons), could the parents of said teen sue the Obama regime/Eric Holder for contributing to the endangerment/deliquency of a minor?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't sue the government without their permission.

If the teen or users of the weapons did kill one or more person(s), some heads would roll(underlings/lowest on the accountabilty pole)--but it would never be Obama's/Holder's head(s). But it could make for some long-term bad PR for the Obama regime if it did happen. That is if the lib MSM didn't give the Obama regime another "Get out of Jail Free Card" like they did on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, etc.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting back to a thought on the original thread, could the Obama regime/Eric Holder be held respondsible if the stolen weapons had been used in the commission of a crime and one or more lives would have been taken with those weapons. Or if the teen had been shot(while the using the weapons), could the parents of said teen sue the Obama regime/Eric Holder for contributing to the endangerment/deliquency of a minor?

Nope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom