FBI switching to 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry you don't like the test, it's always kind of a drag when real world results don't support the theory. Granted a single test doesn't prove that the same results will occur every time, but it does prove that the results observed can occur.

And I'll take the advantage of that "miniscule" difference every time because I may well not have the time to take advantage of the additional round count. Otherwise I'd just use a .22 pistol with 110 rounds available in a single mag.

Kind of a drag when a real world example of "stopping power" fails too.

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-iss...ne-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So.... If capacity was limited (can only carry 10 rounds), would you still choose 9mm?

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Considering I frequently carry a Kahr (7+1) and just recently started carrying a .38 LCR, then sure, I will take the round I am more accurate with and have quicker follow up shots while retaining very similar down range performance. But since this is the real world I prefer my G19 more often than not with the excess capacity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom