Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to be sexist but sometimes the job requires a mans size, strength and also mental acuity. Women and men do think differently in almost any situation, much less one that is high stress and high adrenaline.
No different than a man playing in a womans sport, he has an advantage in more than one way.
Also reminds me of the female SS gal that was helping to protect Trump when he was shot in the ear. She lost her schit in seconds and couldnt figure out which way was up or down.
Again not being sexist at all. Women can clearly do some things better than men.
And there are women that are exceptions but this lady was not one of those IMO.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
South of Houston, there was a country dance hall / beer joint. The Swamp bohemian hangout, Snug Harbor.
Sheriff Dept hired a new deputy, 25 yo, 100# female. Was assigned Snug Harbor and she decided to run DUI stops on Saturday night, by herself.

They found her around 9:30 Sunday morning, down a side road into the Swamp. She was naked and handcuffed to the back bumper of her patrol car. Radio had been ripped out. Her clothes were not found. Mosquitoes had been having a feast. She quit Sheriff Dept and left the County.

When about was this? I lived down there 2001-2005 and knew some Deputies. Don’t remember hearing about this, so maybe it was well before I got there.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good reminder, keep your doors locked and window cracked next time you're pulled over. A little cooperation within the bounds of your constitutional rights also goes a long way. This dude could have probably drove away no harm/no foul.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good reminder, keep your doors locked and window cracked next time you're pulled over. A little cooperation within the bounds of your constitutional rights also goes a long way. This dude could have probably drove away no harm/no foul.
Lol. She pulled him over for doing 114. He was not driving away from that in any way, shape or form.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. She pulled him over for doing 114. He was not driving away from that in any way, shape or form.
LOL, you're right. I just watched the video. I was curious why she was so spicy ripping that door open and jumping in the car like that. Just figured it was another case of women in a man's workplace lol. I jumped the gun seeing the red hair haha. She's incredibly lucky.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i'm like the rest of you, I finds it hard to accept that all those vehicles drove by without stopping and helping the trooper. I'm almost of the opinion that two officers should be in the same car to prevent incidents such as this and worse from happening.
As far as I am concerned, they can shoot more of them for failing to comply and resisting an officer. This situation could have gone very bad had that young lady not stopped to aid the trooper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom